CAMPING / TRACK REGULATIONS
- Camping is for riders, family and family guests only. You must enter through the registration gate and have a wrist band. Any minors must be with an adult. All others will be asked to leave.
- Gate closes at 11:00 p.m. If you are going to be late arriving, please call ahead.
- Gate will be open at 6:30 a.m.
- Generators to be turned off at 11:00 p.m. Extreme weather will be dealt with as necessary.
- Pit areas must be quiet at 11:00 p.m. No music or excess noise after 11:00 p.m., including generators.
- No underage drinking permitted on site.
- Campfires must be small (2' x 2') when and where permitted. No campfires at Madoc or Muttco tracks.
- Fuel must be stored away from campers - tents & campfires.
- All garbage, including campfire pits must be cleaned up and taken to the bin provided at the gate area. No garbage is to be left on site. Any broken glass must be cleaned up.
- No fireworks or firecrackers will be permitted.
- Fire safety regulations require that tents are erected with at least a 2 foot separation between them.
- When parking a fire emergency route must be maintained at all times. Do not block access routes at any time.
- Mechanics, photographers, medics, etc. may be permitted to use pit bikes, ATV's, golf carts to travel during practice / race times if they get prior approval by the Referee. This will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- After practice / racing is finished, No pit riding.
RACE RESULTS RACE SCHEDULE RACE/PRAC ORDER TRACKS NEWS CONTACT US
Feb 15, 2017
Jan 31, 2017
Jan 17, 2017+ More News ...
Connect with us: